• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Lord Logic (Posted: 11/19/2003 5:47:00 PM)
Summary: Wak Beat
Comment: A perfect example of a hot song ruined by an annoying beat.
Name: DJ Madhandz (Posted: 10/3/2003 2:10:00 AM)
Summary: Beats Ill
Comment: Thr lyrics are above average from Wordsworth, but the beat is ill. Has that crazy violin sample....I think its ill.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 9/18/2003 11:32:00 AM)|
Comment: This is an odd connection (in my opinion), with this collaboration between Wordsworth and J-Zone. However, these two individuals make it happen on “Not Me.” Wordsworth delivers plenty of sweet lines that many of his fans have come to appreciate from him. Wordsworth had me buggin’ with lines like “My crowds a shotgun, yours a Twenty-two/ In other words for me they clap louder.” I’m feeling the overall design of this track, but the only question that popped in my mind was how much loot did my man Words have to kick out for this mediocre beat.
Name: mecbar (Posted: 9/18/2003 8:29:00 AM)
Summary: Very Average
Comment: Sounds like a filler track from his upcoming LP. I was disappointed in his lyrical content and J Zone's production. I expected better from the both of them.