• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: illicist (Posted: 2/27/2003 11:52:00 AM)
Summary: Wordsworth's Best Yet
Comment: If you like soul in your beat (Pete Rock, Just Blaze) then you'll appreciate the production. Wordsworth has what is missing in most hip-hop today- a message, a point- probably for the advanced listener. Kids need not apply.
Name: illin p (Posted: 12/18/2002 4:48:00 PM)
Summary: It's Hot, But...
Comment: ... it reminds me of Edo & Free. I'd still cop it though, because it's real.