• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Lord Logic (Posted: 11/19/2003 5:58:00 PM)
Summary: Bob Your Head And Spark Your L's
Comment: This is a song that you'll be feeling. It is also one of those joints that you can feel where he's coming from.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 9/18/2003 11:32:00 AM)|
Comment: Another track from Wordsworth, now this track is real chilled. “Wildlife” is talking about his past and some of the wild experiences he went through while growing up. Now don’t get me wrong this track isn’t horrible or anything, but it just sounds like something I’ve heard before. Maybe it needs to grow on me, but anyway peep it out for yourself.
Name: Regmystro (Posted: 9/18/2003 4:03:00 AM)
Comment: Wordsworth paints a mental picture into his life growing up in Brooklyn, well put together track production was nice and Wordsworth always comes off!
Name: 00micdominant420 (Posted: 9/16/2003 9:38:00 PM)
Summary: Definite Smoothy
Comment: I'm really fellin this track in all aspects. What a great vibe.