BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: "This is tight like putting on a mitten." Wordz comes off with a prospective of why Hip-Hop is in danger. Wordz points out issues like not paying child support and sporting hundred dollar shoes. He sums up his beliefs well with good evidence. The chorus is made up of cuts in the style of Pete Rock and DJ Premier and holds well to the song without straying.