• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 11/13/2006 4:56:00 PM)|
Comment: More on a laid back vibe compared to "Bizness As Usual", this one appeals to all the Talib Kweli, Common, Mos Def and Roots fans that dig R&B flavored singles. Similar to Jadakiss “Why" and Common's “The Questions", Wrekonize asks “how come" certain subjects exist while the sultry voice of Vinia Mojica soothes his inquiries. The beat is mellow and balances out Wrekonize instead of marking him as just a battle emcee. Rounds out a good single (it's not easy hooking up with DJ Spinna, Ras Kass and Vinia Mojica), cop this!