• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: lief one (Posted: 12/19/2003 8:26:00 PM)
Summary: Zen And Dannu
Comment: Elevatign over ordinary emcees is what these cats are doin still after their last album "En Route" get it at upabove.com, independant at its finest shown right here.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 11/6/2003 9:15:00 PM)|
Comment: One of these emcees needs to “give thanks” to his counterpart for saving the track. The second emcee grabs the mic and quickly announces both names of the artists in the track, so I’m not clear which one he is. Enough of who he is, the guy has a voice designed to rip mics. The production is not too stimulating, however, it does the basic job of keeping the track on tempo. Overall this isn’t a bad cut, just something I wouldn’t drop a few dollars for.
Name: mbergara (Posted: 11/5/2003 1:52:00 AM)
Summary: Hip Hop, You Want It You Got It!!
Comment: This is the b-side to the Visionaries single “Hindsight” with Dannu and Zen of the crew. This is a basic beat, with raw battle skill by the dynamic duo, back and forth, you want it you got it.