BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 11/2/2005 8:09:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: What the f has been going on with the Wu? I mean for real, there is no such thing as the Clan anymore but now a "Music Group?!" Regardless, as these Shaolin verbal samurais have moved on and around you sometimes hear a joint that harkens back to the days of 36 Chambers. “Said Yo" touches on such nostalgia as Jim Bond definitely comes with demonic type of sh*t on the boards. Def something to slit your wrists, bang a dead woman, or make a goat sacrifice to. Lyrically, well, it's Wu, so don't expect anything prophetic…just that gutter butter.
Name: yewtew (Posted: 11/1/2005 3:24:00 PM)
Summary: Funky Fresh
Comment: this beat is starksy-hutchish. solomon childs (killa bamz) did his part.