• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: FUCKINSHITUP (Posted: 2/26/2014 1:26:00 PM; Partial IP: 12.202.194)
Comment: Method man kills every song
Name: kevin (Posted: 4/16/2009 11:42:00 PM; Partial IP: 30.205.168)
Location: los angeles, usa
Comment: method man kills this song
Name: specialk (Posted: 3/13/2004 8:48:00 AM)
Comment: Why is this not on any of the Wu's albums? This is one of RZA best beats and this song
is an extreme head nodder.
Name: fontz... (Posted: 3/27/2003 2:56:00 AM)
Comment: A great Wu track with slick Ghostface lyrics and nice RZA beat. Too bad it was kept off Ironman, great track.
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: New Wu material always sparks my interest, especially when it's RZA produced. Deadly Darts steers away from the RZA's recent Bobby Digital style production and instead sounds more like the Wu, pre-"Forever" -- which is when they were at their best. In contrast to their recent efforts as solo artists, and as a collective, this track is really dope and is hopefully what to expect from the new Wu album.