• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: The Soul (Posted: 3/3/2008 5:05:00 AM; Partial IP: 227.58.126)
Location: STHLM, SWEDEN
Comment: I heard this beat ages ago, a song ghostface killed but never got released so they re used the beat and did an inferior version of it, the first one was more raw and, as the guys above said, had more santana style electric guitar. So only 2 stars
Name: Rei21 (Posted: 2/1/2008 12:19:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Location: Wash DC
Comment: Starts out sick, with the Santana style electric guitar, should have used it more. Vocals start serious then goes to comedic half way through, other than that it's a good track - better than other recent Wu.