• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Ionus Z051 (Posted: 7/23/2005 1:58:00 AM)
Summary: Unappreciated Legend
Comment: I'm from a different era. I grew up in the Golden Age. Back when Hip-Hop had a message. Brother J and X-Clan always had an empowering message. They broke ground with their image and their lyrics. The production has always been top notch. Brother J is definitely one of the most overlooked and underrated MC's in Hip Hop history.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 1/13/2005 10:48:00 AM)|
Comment: We have the title track from this 12" here and I haven't heard a track that's lyrically stronger than this in a while. Brother J takes bein' on point to another level with the content he presents in this track. Check this out for yourself because it's a powerful presentation of emotion and knowledge.