• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: joeblk-luv (Posted: 7/23/2005 5:53:00 PM)
Summary: Man Defeats The Machine
Comment: I love this beat and the hook. This is why I'm loving confrontation, the mid-west and the west is back.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 1/13/2005 10:48:00 AM)|
Comment: Xzibit is really doin’ his thing right now with the explosion of MTV’s smash hit Pimp My Ride and now he’s comin’ together with three of the West Coast’s up-and-coming emcees, Strong Arm Steady. Strong Arm Steady consists of Phil Da Agony, Krondon, and Mitchy Slick. This appears to be a great opportunity for West Coast talent to get some shine. If this offering is a good indicator of the quality of music we’ll see in the future from these guys, then expect to be hearing more.
Name: Mash_Comp (Posted: 1/2/2005 5:33:00 PM)
Summary: Khalil Should Be Mentioned Amongst The Greats On The Beats
Comment: DJ Khalil of Self Scientific has been lacing his crew the Strong Arm Steady Gang (featuring Mitchy Slick, Krondon, Planet Asia and Xzibit) for the last 2 years. Xzibit's new LP is lacking in the banger department but this entry from the Klakkers help the LP's relevance in the long run. Krondon and Phil Da Agony's hunger for the mic eclipses X to the Z's by miles. Let's hope that when the Strong Arm Steady comes he'll find his swagger.