• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: simple_man (Posted: 8/10/2004 11:31:00 AM)
Summary: Pure Heat!
Comment: one of my favourite songs off the album, xzibit couldn't have invited two better rappers to guest on this track. swift intelligent lyrics mixed with flows set to kill. check out this track, if you don't you're a fool.
Name: KD37013 (Posted: 2/22/2003 7:15:00 PM)
Summary: Classic Sh*t!!!
Comment: This song by the Golden State Warriors is one of the most classic underground hip-hop songs ever made. Especially that line, "Jerry Spring you to tha studio, then Suge Knight to tha parking lot/ niggaz ainít ready for all tha heat we got."