• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: SHAMELESS (Posted: 8/26/2010 2:56:00 AM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Comment: DOPE DOPE DOPE! this cat should be on mtv bet and all them hyped up chanels radiowaves and sh*t like that teaching mofos how is done properly peace to jazz e cut for this real dope beat too hot!!!!!!!!!!
Name: DJ Concerned (Posted: 2/1/2005 12:04:00 AM)
Summary: Refreshing And Honest
Comment: Every DJ should pick this up. The beats and lyrics are tight. And the subject matter is thought provoking. It's 90 bpm's and great for mixing with that Big Daddy Kane type of vibe.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 11/8/2004 2:22:00 PM)|
Comment: “You’re overlookin’ the only emcee you shouldn’t.” I agree with Yah! Yah brings a smooth vibe here and he has some refreshingly positive content to spit at you. Jazz E Cut laces some compatibility as well, as this combo has a smooth track here. Peep this, and show some support with your pocketbook.