• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Mr. Hip Hop (Posted: 3/7/2011 4:08:00 PM; Partial IP: .205.86.41)
Location: Los Angeles,CA
Comment: I agree with Dat Niga Matt. This beat is cool but NOT DOPE. I did enjoy the track but its not ur best..
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 11/3/2003 8:39:00 PM)|
Comment: Y@k Ballz, the Arabian facebuster is back with some more dirty tracks. Normally after hearing Y@k Ballz I have to sit around and think about what the f*ck just happened. This time I just shrugged and moved on. The title of the song is good, but other than that something is lacking this time around. The Middle-Eastern flavored production leaves something to be desired and Y@k is only mildly entertaining. Oh well. You wouldn't think a guy named Y@k Ballz could span an entire career without at least one sh*tty song anyway. No love lost.
Name: j6n (Posted: 10/31/2003 10:04:00 AM)
Summary: No Mondee?!?!
Comment: When I laid eyes on this and saw Mondee wasn't on the boards, I was a little apprehensive about listening to it, but I was quite pleasantly surprised. The beat is quite strange, but it's refreshingly different, so I'm liking that, plus Y@k flows excellently over it. Ain't ever heard of Nasty Vaz Tck before, but props to him for this beat. Y@k is back in top form!
Name: dat nigga matt (Posted: 10/29/2003 10:54:00 PM)
Summary: Stick With Mondee
Comment: Mondee. Stick with Mondee. The chemistry between Y@k and Mondee is a thousand times better than this.
Name: floope (Posted: 10/29/2003 2:16:00 PM)
Comment: The rhymes are tight and even though Mondee's not on production , the beat has an unique feel , Yo I can see myself on the arabian sands coolin with a camel and sh*t,Yak's back! Go and cop this.