BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: UndagroundBBoy7 (Posted: 4/15/2004 10:21:00 AM)
Summary: Really Good Lyrics
Comment: Y@k's lyrics on this track have to be the illest. He says some crazy sh*t. It has a pretty good beat to it. Mondee and Y@k are the best team-up.
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 12/10/2003 4:30:00 AM)
Summary: Mondee Is Shweet As F*ck Mate...
Comment: This beat is proper bouncing, Yak is tight, one of my top boys likes, have a deeks mush.
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/21/2003 9:47:00 AM)
Summary: More Dope Mondee Sh*t!!
Comment: Man this beat is so f*ckin' good! It will make you nod in time without you even realising! Y@k comes correct as usual (minus one point for the weak opener, "Most emcees suck like Dracula." Sorry, I just think that sounds stupid). So yeah, another excellent song from Mondee and Y@k!