• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Mr. Hip Hop (Posted: 3/7/2011 3:59:00 PM; Partial IP: .205.86.41)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Comment: This left me SPEECHLESS the 1st time I heard it.. I enjoy listening 2 Y@K n MONDEE. U guys set the MOOD 4 ALOT of HIP HIP HEADS.. This song is on my TOP 5 Favorites..
Name: Dolamyte (Posted: 3/11/2005 7:41:00 AM)
Summary: Definitely A Fave...
Comment: Yak definitely hits the spot with this one. Mondee delivers on the beat like usual, I might have to say my favorite Yak song of all time. Check it!
Name: UndagroundBBoy7 (Posted: 4/15/2004 10:19:00 AM)
Summary: A Nice Peace Of Work
Comment: I really feel this track. It's hard workin in the music industry, so this track is understandable. Y@k has been elevating from the beginning. Another dope track.
Name: J6N (Posted: 8/24/2003 8:21:00 AM)
Summary: Good Sh*t!
Comment: First off I really like Yak! And for him to be signed to Def Jux is a blessing! He drops his usual sick ass lyrics here along with a beautiful beat, which fits his style perfectly. This is great!
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/31/2003 2:28:00 PM)
Summary: Yak Is Ill
Comment: Mondee brings a real head-nodder. Yak talks about his hatred for the haters. Yak is claiming he will blow up too. Introducing the most slept on artist of the year/about to shine more than the ice on a cash money millionaire. I dig the comparison.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Yak Skywalker is back with Mondee on the boards and this track is a success. The beat fits Yak's style very well as he goes about his usual business of spitting arrogant rhymes with his own original, rude twist. Whether you've liked Yak in the past or not, I suggest you give this a damn good listening to.