• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Mr. Hip Hop (Posted: 3/7/2011 3:53:00 PM; Partial IP: .205.86.41)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Comment: BIG UPS 2 MONDEE.. I like the way this fits YAK.. Honestly I feel the vibe, n enjoy listening 2 this SONG..
Name: UndagroundBBoy7 (Posted: 4/15/2004 10:32:00 AM)
Summary: Unusual Song
Comment: This track has a different sound to it, but it's easy to like. Y@k brings out lyrics that aren't easy to match (something different). He has an unmatchable style.
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/21/2003 10:00:00 AM)
Summary: Very Good!
Comment: Hmm, this beat is a lot different from most of the ones that I've heard from Mondee, as this is rather gloomy and serious (compared with the kind of chill-out, light-hearted affairs he usually drops). Y@k uses it well and drops a lot of good verses, but this isn't the best I've heard from the 2. It's still very good however, just nothing amazing.
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/31/2003 2:37:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Track
Comment: Too bad this 12" came out on the extinct Fondle Em' label. Now itís going to be damn hard to cop.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Mondee has sure cooked up a gloomy instrumental which fits Y@K's flow reasonably well. Y@K claims: "This beat is off the meter/that's why I'm blessing it with messages off-hand like a palm reader." If you dig punchlines of the sort, check this and the rest of this extensive 12" out.