• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/21/2003 9:51:00 AM)
Summary: Good Sh*t.
Comment: Y@k and Mondee, will they ever release a bad song? If they continue like this then the answer is a rather blunt. F*CK NO! This song is excellent (as I expected) and sounds a lot different from the usual kind of almost, chill-out type beats you hear from Mondee. This makes you want beat the sh*t outta someone! F*ckin brilliant!
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This beat is hot. It makes me want to throw axes through my windows and be happy about it. And of course, it fits Yak's style to a tee. He spits entertaining, twisted lyrics staying true to Weatherman style. It appears Yak Ballz has quite a 12" on his hands.