BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Ceekay (Posted: 9/10/2005 6:48:00 PM)
Summary: He's Got It Tapped
Comment: Yak is honestly on top of it. Homeboy sounds like a younger Cage. The beat's ill. Whatever happened to him? He dropped the album then was ghost. Anyway ill verses. Peace
Name: redsnapper (Posted: 4/18/2005 9:09:00 PM)
Comment: Yak Ballz can rip a mic, people underate this guy like alot of the Weathermen. Yak Ballz is a dope MC, his album is a no skipper when it comes to listening.
Name: UndagroundBBoy7 (Posted: 4/15/2004 10:14:00 AM)
Comment: This track has gotta be one of the best Y@k Ballz tracks. His lyrics are out of this world. He's too dope. The beat is also ill. Y@k wins again.
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/21/2003 9:40:00 AM)
Summary: Very Good!
Comment: As soon as you see a song is produced by Mondee, you just know that it is going to be dope, which is exactly what this song is. Ok, admittedly the beat is rather simplistic (a bit overall, simplistic maybe) but who gives a sh*t? It's so easy to listen to, plus it's perfect for Y@k, as he flows effortlessly over it. So more good sh*t from Mondee and Y@k!
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/31/2003 2:34:00 PM)
Summary: Easly The Best
Comment: This is obviously the dopest Yak Ballz track. The beat makes you feel like your in a dark alley all alone. The piano loop is creepy. Yak delivers his verbally sick flow- this song is an outbreak of dopeness.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Y@K is here to spread his lyrical plague through the head of each and every one of his listeners. If you're feeling the metaphysical epidemic, it's time to allow the sickness to seep in.