• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: TMC.. (Posted: 3/22/2008 6:35:00 PM; Partial IP: 120.64.121)
Location: NOW RULE
Comment: NOT BAD,PROBABLY A TIE FOR THE BEST I'VE REVIEWED SO FAR.
Name: Quest (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 3/1/2008 10:55:00 AM; Partial IP: .60.115.46)
Location: UGHH World HQ - Boston, MA
Comment: Whoa! This is not your typical boom-bappy hip hop song so listen to this song with an open mind. And do me a favor - listen to it a few times - the first listen won't give this song the respect it deserves. OK, now you've listened to it at least 2 or 3 times now? Good -now I can continue... All of the elements of this song are EXCELLENT. The beat is not overpowering, but just enough to get your head bobbing. Yak Ballz flow over this song is also EXCELLENT - he's not just rhyming, he's got complete voice control and has made a true song here. On top of it, the chorus is catchy as hell and I find myself singing it in my head throughout the day - which actually I hate Yak Ballz for because there is nothing worse than having a song stuck in your head, but at least it's a good song to have stuck in my head. "I'm Yak Ballz and this is Yak Ballz TV!" - hot hot hot. Great song Yak - this song has been on repeat in my car for several days now.