• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: SB in CT (Posted: 7/1/2012 2:58:00 PM; Partial IP: .9.157.101)
Location: Hartford, CT, USA
Comment: Caught this on "XM Satelite Radio.. "Count Me in..!, I Love it...!, if this were "just released it this Yr, it would be a "Hugh Hit"..! SB., Excue me for being "outspoken", but if u can NOT find the Rythem n Beat n then find your "Spirits being lifted", then you need a good "Slap up side the Head...!, LoL.
Name: Fitz (Posted: 6/6/2009 8:24:00 PM; Partial IP: 218.34.179)
Location: BrookLawn, Nueva York
Comment: All-time fav. Puts a smile on my face every time I hear it.
Name: cous (Posted: 5/11/2009 8:51:00 PM; Partial IP: 93.149.111)
Location: richmond va
Comment: cous from back n the day east orange nj the group was real down to earth they keep it clean I miss them I would like to see them remake the song into a gosple hit because the lord do send chills up n down your spine
Name: Tim (Posted: 9/30/2008 8:46:00 PM; Partial IP: .82.34.173)
Comment: Nice, goes to show they had soul back then.Young N Company got............soul.
Name: dody (Posted: 8/19/2008 9:47:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Comment: nice song