• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: CapgunCoup (Posted: 1/28/2012 12:54:00 AM; Partial IP: 35.161.117)
Comment: that snare is nice
Name: msoc (Posted: 1/11/2012 12:55:00 PM; Partial IP: 177.91.137)
Location: houston, usa
Comment: uniquely qualified to bring us hip hop; all tracks presented by yU have been special and different that exudes nothing less than quality. definitely,the stand out artist presented on this line-up. for those who have the means pick up a copy of his presentation.
Name: J-Mart (Posted: 12/29/2011 12:11:00 AM; Partial IP: 03.213.221)
Comment: Did Organized Noize produce this track? I wish more groups would try to emulate the old school Outkast sound, oh wait that would be hard unless you're dope!