• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: jazzbean (Posted: 2/10/2004 4:03:00 PM)
Summary: Word Billy
Comment: A refreshing change from the stagnant state of hip-hop today.
Name: Humpy McBalls (Posted: 11/23/2003 5:39:00 PM)
Summary: Straight Flamethrower!
Comment: More rap should be like this, something to bump and smoke to, for real.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 8/11/2003 5:21:00 PM)|
Comment: This is my first time hearing Z-Man and this cat did not disappoint. He drops some sick lines like, "Iím always in your pocket, my name is spare change." The beat is another ill offering from Moss whoís been dropping some of the tightest beats Iíve heard in a while. Cop Z-Mutiny for real, you wont be disappointed.
Name: shortcake (Posted: 7/17/2003 12:56:00 PM)
Summary: Dopest Sh*t I Have Heard In A While!
Comment: Z comes so original and the beat is freshÖcanít wait to get his album!