• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 4/7/2005 10:56:00 AM)|
Comment: This beat is a little too rough for me. On the other hand, if metal is your thing, you would probably love this. The cuts are very ill, but with Z-Trip on the track, that was a given. As for the rapping, there are more pauses in the first verse for inhalation than on some of the earliest Run DMC tracks. Sure, the purpose of the track is to display Z-Trip's talent on the tables, and this song executes its task well. Other than the cuts, however, there is no real musical merit to this track. DJs should check this out, but emcees can feel free to sleep.