• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This one comes from the same 12" as the Vast Aire song "Tipping Dominoes," and it is definitely a banger. I usually like Zion I, especially when there is no crossover into jungle or drum and bass involved, and this is no exception. The MC spits dope, conscious lyrics that mean something over excellent production by Hipsta & Ese. I have no complaints about this track, and I highly recommend that you listen, which should in turn prompt you to pick it up.