• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: specialk (Posted: 3/17/2004 6:39:00 PM)
Comment: A weird type of production that in this case works nicely. Knowledge
is wrong on this review. Worth some listens.
Name: smudge (Posted: 5/22/2003 8:33:00 AM)
Summary: Not 'mind Over Matter' But Good
Comment: Fair enough, it isnít anything like Mind Over Matter but that album is hard to follow up as it was, and still is, a classic in my eyes. That said, I do like this. The beat is possibly a bit jiggy but f*ck, it had my head nodding. The only thing bad I feel is the chorus, its weak. Lyrically Zion and Aceyalone excel as you would expect but are missing an edge that would make it 5 out of 5. Still this is a quality song. Give it a listen.
|Name: Knowledge (Posted: 2/12/2003 12:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Bubbly production doesnít seem to achieve the feel that ďCheeba CheebaĒ is looking to accomplish, thereís simply not enough elements working in order to make this beat attractive enough to create much buzz. I feel like Iím listening to the poor manís Timbaland behind the boards. Although, the high-point of the track is that Aceyalone is lyrically solid; he steals the show and just about and saves the day for Zion I in this case.
Name: Uncloneable (Posted: 2/11/2003 8:50:00 PM)
Summary: Sickness From Zion I & Ace One
Comment: Another topnotch cut from Bay Area crew Zion I. Sick beats and even sicker flows from Aceyalone. This one is definitely hot.