• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.1 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: lil wayne (Posted: 3/21/2009 6:00:00 PM; Partial IP: .6.246.158)
Comment: did I say u could burrow my style
Name: mcf11 (Posted: 3/18/2009 6:47:00 PM; Partial IP: 231.27.235)
Location: 360, WA
Comment: song has a nice ring to it I listen to it every once inna while but I dont think i'll be buying it....
Name: Swarley (Posted: 3/6/2009 4:17:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Comment: so different, yet I love this track... one of favs of the album.
Name: Adrian (Posted: 3/2/2009 9:26:00 PM; Partial IP: .9.200.120)
Comment: I'm suprised by the 1 stars. This is a cool track, its a Zion/Devin collabo, you've got to expect that it will be super funky. Borderline cheeseball, but the Dude can pull it off.
Name: MG (Posted: 3/1/2009 8:28:00 PM; Partial IP: .2.153.201)
Comment: WOW I LOVE Zion I N Devin but this shit is horrible n frankly most of zoin I new shit is pretty gay
Name: AyOh (Posted: 2/28/2009 1:42:00 PM; Partial IP: .244.251.9)
Location: Living room
Comment: This track is horrible. What a shitty song.
Name: TJ (Posted: 2/22/2009 4:39:00 PM; Partial IP: .115.23.18)
Comment: devin is so soulfull....love this song!