BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: ablazin (Posted: 7/27/2005 8:54:00 PM)
Comment: Nice beat, madlib at his best. Zion I rips it as usual.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: In the spirit of the Gang Starr classic "I'm the Man," Lootpack producer Madlib concocts a three-pronged instrumental to uplift the vocal stylings of Zion I and Planet Asia. The instrumental(s) seem to get progressively better with each new musical chapter, making this cut highly enjoyable from beginning to end. Also amusing are the mini segue snippets used to tie everything together. And just when you think Madlib has ran out of tricks, he continues to impress, dropping some raw scratches to conclude the piece. With so many producers adhering to a minimal, bare-bones formula, it's refreshing to know that there are still some who choose to go the extra length.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: The Grouch & Eligh; Living Legends||Found: 4|