BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: DaRk MaGuS (Posted: 11/8/2002 11:39:00 PM)
Summary: This Is Song Is A Perfect Exemplification Of The Beauty Of Expression And Self-opinion.....
Comment: This song is a true revelation as it really exposes the moral issues of our times. A true classic! The music is sublime.
|Name: Deimos Viphe (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: You would need to clone Allen Iverson at least a 100 times to have an answer for all the questions asked in this jawn. 418Hz may not be bringing us the drum and bass fusion with hip-hop we all fell in love with, however, it is laced with some of that smooth 'head-nodding' production. A loop of a horn, some hard hitting drums, scratches by Kahlid and a little variation gives the lick a nice atmosphere for Zion to breath in. Staying a little more on the consciousness side of things and not touching upon the old 'How Many Emcee's Must Get Dissed' topic; Zion I ponders about everything from their rotation in your deck to the struggles of everyday life. Leaving only one question left to answer. Why haven't you copped this yet?