• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Skillz Philly (Posted: 1/23/2007 10:58:00 PM)|
Comment: As the B-side to the single released by Zion I & The Grouch, from the collaborative effort Heroes in the City of Dope, “Trains & Planes” provides a feel-good musical approach for Amp Live, Zion and The Grouch to connect vocals. The uplifting music gives the track a laid-back feeling. The song gives the trio a chance to rhyme that even with the ability to circle the globe by different means of transportation, Zion I & The Grouch still find a way to stay grounded and missing home once they’ve left.
Name: NemesysEvolved (Posted: 1/9/2007 4:40:00 PM)
Summary: It's Playlist Worthy
Comment: Great track. Grouch is really nice on this beat. No complaints for this track.