BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
Bashton: Whodatis?/ Can I Eat?/ What It Look Like (Too Many Questions EP)
Black Vinyl12" Vinyl Single Record
No Longer Available
SummaryBeastie Boy Adrock has stepped out of the spotlight to produce some supremely dusted tracks for Brooklyn MC Bashton for the first release on the shadowy Mischief Corp. label. Bashton has been lurking in the late night studio sessions and VIP rooms of the rap world for years, politicking with Cypress Hill's Soul Assassins crew in California, Bobbito and the Beastie Boys in NYC and popping his collar internationally with fam in Tokyo, London, Paris and Amsterdam.
Originally intended for the Beasties' now-defunct Grand Royal label, Bashton and Adrock's collaboration has been bubbling for years and the sound spans the spectrum of styles. Nothing short of the missing link between Mo' Wax's genre-encompassing trunk bumps and the non-sequitur street talk of new school NYC crews like Dipset and D-Block, this one will puzzle the hard rocks and scare the geek heads. On the production, Adrock kills with beats that wouldn't sound out of place on Check Your Head if Timbaland had been involved, while Bashton references everything from Dogtown to eating shrooms and Doe Boy (aka Joey Balboa) crip-walks through a guest spot on "What It Look Like?". If it's possible to drop nextlevel throwback top-gangsta block party jams, then these shall be them.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Owiny Sigoma Band|
'Owiny Sigoma Band'
Vinyl LP | $25.50
'The Roots Of Chicha: …'
Vinyl LP | $18.99
Vinyl LP | $21.50
'Peanut Butter Blues A…'
Vinyl LP | $19.99
|Project Mooncircle x …|
Vinyl EP | $14.88
'Some Cold Rock Stuf'
Vinyl LP | $21.99
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
10/24/2009 8:34:00 AM; Partial IP: .64.222.98)Location:
wack,do-do,toilet bowl, the runs, stupid as in stupid not fresh, just hated it....!
Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help