• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
7/12/2013 12:25:00 PM; Partial IP: .119.89.28)Location:
UGHH World HQ
another masterwork from Baths. Cerulean was perfect; Obisidian is also, in a totally different (darker) light. while there is so much hype over many of Baths contemporaries, sometimes over-hype, this dude deserves all the shine he gets and more, this dude is no slouch, never a throwaway track on his LPs. plus his incredible vocals teamed with his lush, visceral soundscapes makes him the double threat few can compete with. a timeless meditation on heartbreak that is not in any way depressing or a downer. anticon is murdering it right now