BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
|You Save:||$2.99 (23%)|
No Longer Available
SummaryHarlem, NYC's own Udi the Erratic Assassin (after a string of underground iTunes hits with artists such as Timbo King, Holocaust, and Bronze Nazareth as well as an appearance on Terminal 3 presents The Academy) teamed up with Indiana native and extensive stage performer Cheating Death (known for his appearances as Merc Versus on Kevlaar 7's Unbutton Your Holsters & Who Got the Camera?, Chief Kamachi's Rise and Rhyme Vol. 1, and the soundtrack to the independent film Free Wall) who in turn brought in New Zealand Lost Children of Babylon affiliate and 1 Outs Street Battles founder Spearman to grace the boards. Their combined sound could be described as The Roots meets Cypress Hill - dark, live microphone artistry.
After a successful debut mixtape and EP the Brethren have dropped their first full-length release, entitled Black Feather Messengers. This project, presented by 116 Productions & Invisible Inc Multimedia, features special guests C-Rayz Walz, Kevlaar 7 of Wisemen, Thirstin Howl the 3rd, Chief Kamachi, and more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Ruste Juxx & The Arci…|
'V.I.C. (Victorious Im…'
CD | $16.50
CD | $11.99
'From The Ground Up'
CD | $11.50
'Found My Way'
CD | $4.25
'God Of The Serengeti'
CD | $15.99
'Empire Of Fear'
CD | $9.08
'Respect Game Or Expec…'
CD | $15.99
'Eyes On This'
CD | $13.99
'Cats & Dogs'
CD | $12.99
'Food & Liquor II: The…'
CD | $17.50
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
10/17/2012 4:55:00 PM; Partial IP: 54.194.199)Location:
dark immersive hip hop right here, copped it after downloading the bedlam mixtape wit june marx on it. SUPPORT!!!
10/3/2012 8:12:00 PM; Partial IP: .81.176.33)Location:
its got that 95' feeling and thats what my ears love to heer...mind bending darts and descent production...sounds like these cats took theyre time writing theyre verses and thats a plus...its got that wu/gravediggaz sound.
Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help