BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
Black Wall Street: Welcome To Wall Street: Let The Hazing Begin
Add to cart
SummaryThe Black Wall Street is back and ready to bring you its first, official studio album, Welcome to Wall Street: Let The Hazing Begin. The release is eighteen tracks of brand new, unreleased material from the group consisting of the best of the West Coast: legendary Compton-born rapper and the group's co-founder, The Game, whose first album went 5x platinum and whose second peaked at #1 on Billboard; Juice, who earned his spot spitting hot 16's to The Game while he was touring in his hometown of Phoenix, Arizona; the Oakland-based Clyde Carson who has already achieved commercial success with the singles "Doin' Dat" and "2 Step"; DJ Haze who, although native to Park Slope, Brooklyn, brings the sounds of the North, South, East, and West to their music as both DJ and producer; and the legendary Nu Jerzey Devil who earned a name for himself working behind the boards with such artists as Fat Joe.
The Black Wall Street is committed to the social and economic development and advancement of the Hip Hop community and takes its name from the historical Black community of Tulsa, Oklahoma. The Black Wall Street was once the most affluent, all-Black community in America, born from the oil boom of 1910, but was bombed and burned to the ground in a matter of hours on June 1, 1921. Whereas this major Black economic movement was quickly snuffed from existence, The Black Wall Street of today is unwavering in their resolution to continue this pursuit and despite the teetering market in Manhattan, this West Coast Wall Street is stronger and more determined than any bronze charging bull.
|3. ||The Illest Rapper Alive|
|9. ||New Breath Of The West Coast|
|Black Wall Street|
'Wall Street Generals:…'
CD | $15.99
CD | $15.99
'Murda He Wrote'
CD | $15.99
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
4/19/2009 8:45:00 PM; Partial IP: 96.233.181)Location:
Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help