Chrome x Upper Playground x Jeremy Fish: Fowl MoodMessenger Bag
No Longer Available
(Get e-mailed if ever back in stock)
Designer: Jeremy Fish
SummaryChrome, known for building indestructible urban gear, and Upper Playground, a leader in today's progressive art movement, have teamed up to release two artist series messenger bags. Upper Playground and Chrome chose to feature the work of Sam Flores and Jeremy Fish, both San Francisco based artists whose art speaks to the bicycle subculture.
Flores and Fish have created compelling designs that are embroidered on the front flap of the Chrome Citizen-style buckle messenger bag. Jeremy Fish's "Fowl Mood" design features an elaborate owl "wall paper" pattern, while Sam Flores' "Angel of Death" art features one of his signature characters riding a bicycle amongst the clouds.
This project has enabled both brands to fuse contemporary art with durable design. The Upper Playground & Chrome artist series messenger bags are available in limited quantities and will be sold exclusively at select lifestyle boutiques...cop one from UGHH while they last.
The Chrome Citizen-style buckle messenger bag is built in the USA with the most rugged assembly of industrial materials and hardware available. Guaranteed for Life.
* Weatherproof 1,000 denier Cordura outer shell
* 18 oz. weatherproof truck tarp liner sealed with military spec. seam binding
* Independently suspended weatherproof truck tarp liner with military spec binding eliminates any seams exposed to the outside elements
* Seat-belt buckle release that doubles as a bottle opener
* Five bar seat belt webbing
* Nylon 69 thread
* EVA foam padded shoulder strap
* Cross-chest load stabilizer
* Velcro accessory mounting strap
More Items From: Upper Playground
Reviews and Comments