BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
Various Artists (Compiled By: ZAF): Deep Disco & Boogie Vol. 1
|You Save:||$5.81 (23%)|
No Longer Available
SummaryFinally...its here the full Deep Disco and Boogie vol. 1 compilation containing 12 full length rare disco/boogie winners! The UK-based dealer and collector Zaf a.k.a. Zafsmusic.com, selected some of his finest and in-demand jams for this album. ZAF ran one of London's finest record stores for 17 years, after which he decided to switch jobs, but still remaining a private dealer servicing various clients around the globe with some of the most rare disco records around. On Deep Disco & Boogie vol. 1 he shares some of his most precious finds.
The compilation opens with the sought after extended mix of a KILLER and ultra-rare disco track by China Burton, which has possibly one of the most heaviest break-downs around. 'Chemistry - Closer' is a production by Dr. Otto Gomez, known for his recent reissue on PPU records. It is originally featured as a b-side on the hard to find Chemistry 12" on Masterpiece records. 'GC Cameron - Live For Love' is a beautiful mid-tempo boogie ballad formerly released as an obscure 12". 'Cash - Hot Thang' closes the first half of the compilation as a proper boogie funk slammer. 'Master Force - Don't Fight The Feeling' is known as the first release on Rain Forest records, ran and produced by Greg Henderson. A solid disco stomper and still a heavily sought after tune. 'Rick Womack - I Need You' reworks the original by Sylvester and is labeled as one of the top gospel-disco tunes around. Jazz Pianist Ojeda Penn created an early 80's boogie funk album called 'Happiness', the track 'Brotherson' is the highlight of that album. The final track on the list is 'TC James Orchestra and the Fist-O-Funk Orchestra - Bumpsies Whipping Cream', a funky disco track filled with guitar riffs and percussion breaks. Deep Disco and Boogie vol. 1 compiled by Zaf, is a must have for disco and boogie collectors around the world, featuring 8 in-demand disco stompers.
|1. ||China Burton - 'You Don't Care (Long Mix)'|
|3. ||G.C. Cameron - 'Live For Love (12” Extended Mix)'|
|5. ||Master Force - 'Don't Fight The Feeling (12” Mix)'|
|6. ||Ricky Womack & The Christian Essense - 'I Need You'|
|7. ||Ojeda Penn - 'Brotherson'|
|8. ||T.C. James & The Fist-O-Funk Orchestra - 'Bumpsie's Whipping Cream (Savarese Mix)'|
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Type to the left to leave a comment about this item - your comment will show right here!|Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help