BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
No Longer Available
- w/ Bonus Album Instrumentals
SummaryBorn and raised in Pontiac, MI, Decompoze has long had a passion for Hip-Hop music. Decompoze first emerged on the scene in 1998 on Water World, the album of critically acclaimed underground group Binary Star. The album was later re-titled Masters of the Universe and re-released by TRC in 2000. His natural talent for both writing and producing was made evident when he began turning heads with his musical style and lyrical impact on the underground anthem "Indy 500."
2006 is set to bring Decompoze's long anticipated solo debut album, Decomposition. With features by some of underground hip-hops most talented artist, J.U.I.C.E, OneBeLo, as well as, Elzhi of Slum Village, KT and Buff 1 of AML, and all the members of the Subterraneous crew. Giving his fans the ultimate interpretation of what Subterraneous and its music is all about. All fans of Hip-Hop can agree on one thing, Decompoze embodies the true essence of real Hip-hop. And for you hip hop addicts another sub classic.
|12. ||Don't Stop, Don't Quit (Interlude)|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
'Jesus Price Supastar'
CD | $13.99
'The Undisputed Truth'
CD | $12.99
'Hip Hop Is Dead'
CD | $8.99
'Psycho Therapy: The S…'
CD | $14.99
CD | $15.99
|Talib Kweli & Madlib|
CD | $8.50
CD | $10.50
'The Soul Affect'
CD | $15.99
|Various Artists (Pean…|
'Stones Throw Ten Year…'
CD | $15.50
CD | $15.99
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
f my name/ toothless
7/18/2013 8:06:00 PM; Partial IP: .201.65.74)Location:
Slept on, dope album, has a real jazzy vibe to it, D has a tight delivery and clear diction, mainly battle lyrics!
7/11/2011 7:10:00 PM; Partial IP: 115.115.36)Location:
This CD has simply the perfect vibe. The MCs are incredible, and the beats are fresh, mellow, jazzy. The "that's the one!" feeling to each song makes this CD worth re-listening to. Much like any great album, you will remember exactly where and when you first listened to this and that moment will imprint itself on your memory. Remember the first time you listened to Illmatic? The Score? Illadelph Halflife? Get this and you will remember the first time you listened to Decompozition.
Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help