|Advertise On UGHH|
|CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-262-0200 STORE FRONT: 234 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115 (Tues-Sat 12PM-8PM)|
(Our retail store will be closed on Friday, August 22 and Saturday, August 23)
Digidesign: Mbox 2 Mini & Pro Tools LEAudio Interface
No Longer Available
(Get e-mailed if ever back in stock)
SummaryMeet Mbox® 2 Mini - the world's smallest, most affordable Pro Tools LE™ recording, editing, and mixing system ever. Whether you're a singer/songwriter who's new to recording or a seasoned pro on the go, Mbox 2 Mini packs professional features into a robust, ultra compact, easy-to-use audio workstation to record and mix music wherever your inspiration takes you. And with its diminutive size, Mbox 2 Mini literally puts the power of Pro Tools in the palm of your hand.
Like its siblings, Mbox 2, Mbox 2 Pro, and Mbox 2 Micro, Mbox 2 Mini delivers superior sound quality and includes plenty of powerful creation tools for composing, recording, and mixing music. It comes with award-winning, easy-to-use Pro Tools LE™ software, which provides you with many of the same tools the pros use on major recordings and in films. And because Pro Tools is the industry standard, you can use your Mbox 2 Mini-recorded sessions in any Pro Tools-equipped studio around the world.
Mbox® 2 Mini is professionally and durably built to withstand all the knocks and bounces it encounters as your traveling companion, and delivers superior sound quality.
• Professional sound quality (up to 24-bit/48 kHz)
• Two simultaneous analog inputs and outputs
- One XLR analog input for connecting a microphone
- Two ¼" line-/instrument-level (DI) analog inputs for connecting guitars, basses, keyboards, synthesizers, drum machines, and more
• Zero-latency monitoring
• Compact, rugged metal enclosure for maximum portability and durability
• Powered by USB (USB 1.1 connection, cable included)
• Front-panel volume control and monitor mute switch
• Two ¼" analog monitor outputs
• Stereo headphone output
• 48V phantom power
• Kensington Security Lock
Pro Tools software is used in countless professional studios around the world, and includes all the tools you need to easily compose, record, edit, mix, and master your projects with pro results - every time. Pro Tools® 8 is the most advanced audio creation and production software, featuring a gorgeous new interface, dozens of new virtual instruments and plug-ins, exciting new scoring and MIDI features, amazing new workflows, better ease of use, deeper controller integration, and much, much more. You'll never work with sound the same way again.
• Award-winning Pro Tools® recording, editing, and mixing
• 48 simultaneous stereo audio tracks (expandable with Toolkit options)
• Includes dozens of pro effects processing plug-ins and virtual instruments
• Professional MIDI sequencing with dedicated MIDI Editor window
• Integrated Score Editor based on award-winning Sibelius notation software
• Full Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch to easily adjust timing and pitch on your tracks
• Unique Beat Detective™ LE automatic groove analysis and correction tool
• ReWire support for streaming your favorite applications right into Pro Tools
• Support for the Digidesign Command|8® control surface
• Huge selection of compatible third-party plug-ins and software options
• Works on Windows and Mac computers
In addition to M-Audio Torq LE DJ software and an incredible 8 GB collection of pro-quality loops from industry sound heavyweights Big Fish Audio, Pro Tools software includes a comprehensive bundle of amazing virtual instruments, effects, and utility plug-ins.
Mbox 2 Mini Datasheet
Pro Tools 8 Datasheet
Reviews and Comments