|Advertise On UGHH|
|CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-262-0200 STORE FRONT: 234 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115 (Tues-Sat 12PM-8PM)|
Date Sold Out:
Sunday, January 05, 2014
(Get e-mailed if/ when back in stock)
SummaryThe 33i looks to one of eskuché's first headphones, the 33 1/3, for its chassis, and merges it with the improved structural components of the 45. The minimal, futurist exterior boldly takes 70s hi-fi stereo industrial design and amps it up for a modern, cutting-edge aesthetic. A single-rod headband-to-ear-cup connection reduces the number of parts to increase durability while maintaining its sharp appearance.
The circular ear cups also tastefully nod to the 70s: the 12" vinyl record finish evokes the music format of the era; the metallic material finish represents the premium audio ID'ing codes of the day. Plush ear cup cushions are designed to mitigate outside noise influence while sharpening the experience of the speaker driver's crisp highs and deep lows, all while maintaining comfort.
In addition, eskuché provides a custom one-touch mic answer/end/play/pause, premium cloth cable system compatible with iPod/iPhone/iPad, and a 6.3mm adaptor enabling you to experience the headphones with multiple music and media output devices.
• Custom designed single touch controller for seamless play/pause and answer/end technology
• Gold plated 3.5mm 4 pin plug (for music AND talk), and a gold plated 6.3mm adaptor
• Plush ear cup cushioning and soft, pliable headband for hours of comfort
• Compatible with iPod/iPhone/iPad and other music output devices
• Premium woven cloth cording to prevent tangling
• Protective headphone travel pouch
• Driver Diameter: 40mm
• Impedance: 32O
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
• Sensitivity: 115±3dB
• Input plug diameters: 3.5mm to 6.3mm and 3.5mm 4 pin
More Items From: Eskuche
Reviews and Comments