BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
No Longer Available
SummaryIconic photographer/director Estevan Oriol releases a follow-up to his cornerstone LA Woman book: LA Portraits. The release of Oriol's first published book, LA Woman (2009), caught fans and followers by surprise. Capturing the women of Los Angeles in their most confronting, gritty environments it was not the subject matter he was most well-known for. It established Estevan Oriol as the king of female street photography, cementing his reputation as Los Angeles' most respected street photographer. LA Woman was a smash hit, selling out globally in a very short time. LA Portraits is the next compelling installment of Oriol's work to date. This series will comprise hundreds of photos documenting the most amazing, real L.A street life the public has ever witnessed, from the lens of its originator Estevan Oriol. Dealing with sensitive environments and highly guarded subjects, Oriol has earned the trust and respect of the streets at all levels – from taking images on set of Hollwood's A list, to the most reclusive hoods in Los Angeles and all over the world. In commemoration of the release, the following activities will take place: a series of viral videos will be launched bringing you up close with the subject matter; Gallery shows and events will take place strategically around the world. Apart from pioneering genres of street photography, Estevan Oriol is also creating a new road map of how the normal systems of publishing have been working, inviting his fans to be a part of the process and to easily access content. Drago and SA Studios Global (SASG) – Oriol's creative conglomerate – have entered into a partnership with the intention of revisiting the current publishing model. Recognizing the importance of digital in this new frontier, the physical is just as important.
|The Wrinkles Of The C…|
Book | $23.99
|The Wrinkles Of The C…|
Book | $23.99
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Type to the left to leave a comment about this item - your comment will show right here!|Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help