BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
Frank151: Chapter 47: Mr. A
FREE Magazine (requires a minimum purchase of $30.00)
No Longer Available
SummaryAndré Saraiva, known to many simply as André, began writing graffiti in and around Paris in the 1980s. With a unique style and vibrant color palette, he helped to invigorate the early street-art scene. Andre's mark is "Mr. A"-a top-hatted, cheshire-cat-mouthed stick figure. His work eventually carried him to a level that merited an appearance in the widely acclaimed 2010 documentary Exit Through The Gift Shop.
André's raw yet debonair persona has now become the base of a globl empire. Aside from collaborations with countless "in-demand" brands, he has opened Le Baron nightclubs in New York, Paris, Tokyo, and London where The New York Times claims his door policy has "rearranged the sociopolitical map of destination desire and mobilized a new class of bohemian jet-setters."
As guest curator of Chapter 47, André will create content with close friends and collaborators, including Ed Banger, Kistune, Daft Punk, Gaspard Noe, Justice, annd Chapiron.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|DJ Premier & Bumpy Kn…|
Vinyl LP | $16.99
'Drum Library Vol. 07'
Vinyl LP | $14.50
Vinyl LP | $15.50
Vinyl LP | $17.99
|DJ Shadow & Cut Chemi…|
DVD | $15.99
'Those Shocking, Shaki…'
Vinyl LP | $22.99
|Lee Fields & The Expr…|
'You're The Kind of Gi…'
Vinyl Single | $7.50
'Issue 41, May/ June 2…'
Magazine | $3.99
|A Tribe Called Quest|
'Beats, Rhymes & Life:…'
DVD | $14.99
Vinyl LP | $20.99
'Chapter 51: Leaders'
Book | $3.99
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Type to the left to leave a comment about this item - your comment will show right here!|Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help