BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
|4. ||EPMD - 'Danger Zone'|
|5. ||Das Efx - 'International'|
|8. ||275 - 'Callin' Me'|
|9. ||DJ White Rock - Interlude|
|10. ||Lil Raz feat. PMD, Uniq - 'Where We From'|
Producer: Sam Sneed
|12. ||Lil Raz feat. Heron - 'Get Money'|
Producer: R. Kitek
|13. ||3rd Eye feat. Zone 7 - 'Lyrical High'|
Producer: Jesse West
|14. ||PMD feat. FDW - 'Both Sides'|
|15. ||215 feat. PMD - 'Last Dayz'|
|16. ||Rob Jackson - 'My Crew'|
Producer: Dre Meezy
|17. ||PMD feat. Mobb Deep, Fat Joe - 'It's The Pee Back 2 Work (Remix)'|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
'Unmarked Music Vol. 1'
CD | $15.99
CD | $13.99
|Malcolm and Martin w/…|
'Life Doesn't Frighten…'
CD | $11.50
'Let's Build For A Sec…'
Vinyl Single | $6.99
'The Resident Patient'
CD | $14.99
'Spell My Name Right: …'
CD | $14.99
|TomC3 & Prince Po|
'Saga of the Simian Sa…'
CD | $15.50
CD | $16.99
|daKAH Hip Hop Orchest…|
'Live At Grand Perform…'
CD | $18.99
'City Of Rust'
CD | $14.50
'Welcome To The Goondo…'
CD | $17.50
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
4/29/2005 10:15:00 AM)
If I'm not mistaken, the 'Blue Cover' version has 4 different tracks that are not on the 'Orange Cover' version. Likewise, the 'Orange Cover' version has 3 different songs. Grand Idea, there Boondox Records! And why is Redman only doing an intro? The joints are hot, but expecting me to shell-out $26+ for 2 different albums, with 15 of the exact same tracks on each album. Faaahhhck that!
1/27/2005 10:45:00 AM)
Hit Squad is the deliverin' good shit once again.
12/8/2004 2:13:00 PM)
Just when I thought hip hop was dying, the Hit Squad dropped a long awaited antidote. If you are a true hip hop head- this is the sheeeet.
Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help