BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
HMD: One Pursuit
No Longer Available
SummaryLurking in the shadows amongst Hip-Hop's most slept on producers, HMD has earned every letter of his veteran status. At the tender age of twenty-two he has already amassed a long list of legendary collaborations. Bringing real digging and authentic turntablism back in the form of a seventies rock show laced over some of the hardest hitting drums in the game, HMD and PHILAsofikal Records are coming at the industry hard with "One Pursuit", a solo debut that is sure to make real Hip-Hop fans nod their heads from beginning to end. Resurrecting old, unheard sounds and lacing them into a whole, complete album, "One Pursuit" is an emotional auditory trip that'll make you want to crack a forty, spark an L, and rock along. With guest appearances from Masta Ace, Wordsworth, R.A the Rugged Man, Reef the Lost Cauze, Baby Blak, Doap Nixon, UK mainstay Jehst, and many, many more...
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
'Hi-Teknology Vol. 3: …'
CD | $9.99
|Blue Sky Black Death …|
CD | $10.50
CD | $12.99
CD | $16.99
'Hip Hop Is Dead! The …'
CD | $12.50
'Fill The Gap'
CD | $13.50
|Prolyphic & Reanimato…|
'The Ugly Truth'
CD | $13.99
|Hi-Fidel & DJ Crucial|
'The Company Of Wolves'
CD | $13.99
CD | $13.99
'Watch Them Fall'
CD | $12.99
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
7/23/2014 11:02:00 AM; Partial IP: .98.71.220)Location:
Wordsworth is sick, open your mind to some real hip hop, learn, hardcore hip-hop don't make a fraud n*gger.
3/23/2010 11:28:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)Location:
Dope production, I like the live drums n shit
7/8/2008 12:30:00 PM; Partial IP: 68.165.140)Location:
shit is dope because he has some ill features
WORDSWORTH IS WAK -
JEHST is THE SHIT!!!
biggup to reef tha lost cauze
obviously masta ace
3/23/2008 8:52:00 PM; Partial IP: .44.79.249)Location:
This release is sick, but I wouldn't expect anything less from HMD
1/25/2008 1:52:00 AM; Partial IP: 180.223.73)Location:
San Francisco, CA
Very good release. I have had my eye on HMD for a little while since the Wake up Mixes. Great tracks with Reef, and the Masta Ace joint is sick.
Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help