BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
No Longer Available
SummaryMaster lyricist Jin returns with a watershed project highlighting the experience of an "ABC"- American Born Chinese. Conceptualized during a recent trip to Hong Kong by Jin and business partner Carl Choi, this remarkable album is performed almost completely in Cantonese, and is produced in its entirety by Far East Movement. Queens resident Jin rose to fame by a string of freestyle victories on BET's 106 & Park, securing a deal with Ruff Ryders. His first album, "The Rest Is History", sold close to 200,000 copies worldwide through EMI, sound-scanning close to 100,000 copies in the U.S. alone. "ABC" is an album that will be enjoyed by the wide range of Jin's existing fans, and promises to introduce even more people to his talent and role as a global ambassador of hip hop culture. "ABC" is being released as a collaboration between Crafty Plugz, Catch Music, and Raptivism Records.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
'The Third Hand'
CD | $15.50
'Brooklyn's Don Diva'
CD | $16.99
'All Eyez On Me'
CD | $22.50
CD | $15.99
Vinyl LP | $28.99
|Jedi Mind Tricks|
'Violent By Design'
CD | $19.50
'X: A Decade Of Indepe…'
CD | $13.99
'The Don Killuminati: …'
CD | $16.99
|Wu-Tang Clan & Friend…|
CD | $14.99
'For Intellectual Duma…'
DVD | $14.99
'Zone Of The Enders - …'
Cassette | $11.99
'The Rest Is History'
CD | $14.99
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Type to the left to leave a comment about this item - your comment will show right here!|Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help