BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
J.R. Writer: My Past Is Your Future
No Longer Available
SummaryHarlem, USA. Long known as the home of the glitziest movers and shakers, Harlem hustlers are a different breed of New Yorker, and a Harlemite will be the first to tell you about it. Enter JR Writer. A member of Cam'ron's DIPLOMATS crew, JR has built a deafening buzz through a steady stream of appearances, tours, and collaborations with Dipset members Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, Hell Rell and of course Cam himself. His rise to power has been well documented with his "Writers Block" mixtape series, street albums that sold out on corners and in bodegas worldwide. Critics noted his mesmerizing wordplay. Fans love his flashy swagger and larger than life persona as proven by his hot 2006 release "History in the Making". Hot on the heels of "History" it's time for a further examination of JR Writer's skills on "My Past Is Your Future", a double disc collection of the hottest tracks from Writer's personal stash. With guest shots from Juelz Santana, Jim Jones and of course Hell Rell the heat from JR's past is certain to be a part of your future. "His swagger is crack!" -- anonymous but real JR Writer fan.
|1. ||You Ain't Saying Nothing|
|7. ||Full Of Love|
|10. ||Call My Bluff (Freestyle)|
|3. ||Who's Nice (Freestyle)|
|9. ||The Movement Is Moving|
featuring Hell Rell
|11. ||Get Them Checks|
featuring Jha Jha
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
'Extinction: Last Of A…'
CD | $16.50
CD | $15.99
CD | $15.99
CD | $10.50
|J-Love & Meyhem Laure…|
CD | $15.99
'History In The Making'
CD | $16.99
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Type to the left to leave a comment about this item - your comment will show right here!|Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help