BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
Kazi: The Plague
No Longer Available
SummaryThe Ox (Oxnard, California) is the birthplace of several underground all-stars, a line-up that includes Lootpack, Oh No, and Madlib, but is also home to one of the Left's dopest emcees, Kazi. Noted for delivering the first EVER single on the Stones Throw imprint ("Down For The Kaz"), Kazi comes back years later to deliver his highly anticipated solo full-length, The Plague. The album features many of the regulars from the ST brethren with cameos by Medaphor, Wildchild, Declaime, Cornbread, and more. All the beats on the 15-track opus come from Oh No, who is on the rise and clearly setting himself apart from his older brother Madlib. Kazi definitely comes correct on his premiere, as he rips verses over some of the most bombastic beats this year. Kaz and Stones Throw have figured out how to do this record shit for real.
|1. ||Stage 1 - Primitive Music|
|9. ||Stage 3 - Anarchy feat. Double Dose|
featuring Double Dose
|15. ||Escape From Ox… To Be Continued|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CD | $15.50
CD | $16.99
'Blood And Ashes'
CD | $10.50
'The Pre-Fix For Death'
CD | $13.50
|Diamond & The Psychot…|
'Stunts, Blunts & Hip …'
CD | $11.99
CD | $14.50
'One Day It'll All Mak…'
CD | $14.50
'You Can't Imagine How…'
CD | $12.99
'Adventures In Lo-Fi'
CD | $13.99
CD | $14.50
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
4/23/2006 12:04:00 PM)
This album was surprisingly good.
11/24/2004 2:24:00 PM)
Yeah man, this album was solid. Ohno came off nice with the beats. He has this vibe that reminds me of Madlib. But now that whole crew has initialized their own vibe of beats. That's official. Sick album.
Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help