• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
8/6/2010 1:10:00 PM; Partial IP: .44.69.187)
Location: Trenton, NJ
Franti is a sad musician. Look up his Obama song. He's disgusting for pushing Obama and never apologizing to all the new people of color who have lost their loved ones due to Obama's escalation of new wars. AND THIS GUY WAS ANTI-WAR during Bush. So he's not just disgusting for pushing Obama so hard, he's also a sellout which is double the disgusting. If this album does not have an apology to his fans, or to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Japan, Philippines, Kenya, Somalia, the Congo, Rwanda, Colombia, Honduras, etc then just look at him the way you would the FBI. Franti is a sellout, baby killing supporter feeding off of hopeful babyboom women in the peace movement.