BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
|You Save:||$2.99 (16%)|
Add to cart
SummaryJetlag is the fourth studio release from Canadian singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and producer Milosh. Milosh first came on the radar via his critically acclaimed Plug Research releases, You Make Me Feel (2004) and Meme (2006), and gained further notoriety as the elusive vocalist behind the 2013 release of Woman, via side project Rhye.
Jetlag picks up where Milosh last left off, capturing a revelatory life moment, holding tight to inspiration and artistic integrity along the way; the ultimate testament to true and absolute love. The album is a collaboration between Milosh and his wife Alexa Nikolas, recording unexpected intimate moments of laughter and love together; found sounds of everything from their travels around the world together to the most private spaces in their home. Previously living in Berlin and Thailand, Jetlag chronicles the time when the couple came together and eventually settled in Los Angeles. The refined sound plays as the ultimate romantic and joyful soundtrack, with equal parts homage to the minimal electronic artists like Autechre and Boards of Canada that inspired Milosh and classical and jazz elements from his formal training on cello. Further, all art and video for the project were created by and star Milosh and Alexa, adding to the multi-dimensional experience that Jetlag brings.
|1. ||Do You Want What I Need|
Producer: Milosh (of Rhye)
Vinyl LP | $17.99
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Type to the left to leave a comment about this item - your comment will show right here!|Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help