• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
10/13/2011 7:10:00 PM; Partial IP: 230.142.90)Location:
I've been a hugeee nappy roots fan since the beginning, to this day I still play their first 2 cds like crazy...this is just a huge departure from their original sound, with exception for maybe "congratulations"..it's like they're trying to fit in with the new school music..when in reality, all fans want is to hear that country rap that they basically created..this album lacks a lott of soul and production quality that their older albums had..pretty disappointed