BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
Nashawn: Mass Destruction
Add to cart
SummaryWhen one of the Hip Hop's most legendary names co-signs a fellow rapper, you know that emcee has to be special. Even though they are cousins, Nas and Nashawn are also peers in the Rap game who have appeared together on numerous tracks. In fact, Nas was so impressed with his cousin's skills on the mic that he enlisted Nashawn's help on his "Nastradamous" and "Stillmatic" albums. Now it's time for Nashawn to step out and create his own legend. "Mass Destruction" is the new effort that Nashawn hopes will help him do it. This current Bravehearts member blesses the masses with 20 brand new tracks. Shying away from the current trend of "a million" guest appearances, Nashawn lets his skills speak for themselves. He is joined by his cousins Nas and Jungle on two tracks but reps the rest by himself. If you're a fan of the Queensbridge sound that Nas, Mobb Deep, Cormega, Tragedy, Capone, and Lakey The Kid have made famous, then you'll definitely be a fan of Nashawn.
|4. ||Somebody Gotta Die|
|5. ||Bossed Up|
|16. ||Take A Picture|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Pacewon & Mr. Green|
'The Only Color That M…'
CD | $11.99
'Puff Puff Pass'
CD | $16.99
'Members Only EP'
CD | $12.99
|Various Artists (Mixe…|
'Building With Bricks …'
CD | $14.99
CD | $16.50
CD | $13.50
'And Justus For All'
CD | $14.99
CD | $16.50
'Fine Tuned Tantrum'
CD | $12.99
Reviews and Comments
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this item.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this item, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
3/25/2008 4:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 31.204.248)Location:
This is hip hop wit some gangsta shit to it, and though he is nas' cousin he does his own thing and still brings it raw
Order Processing Details:
- Shopping with us is 100% safe using our secure order form!
- The more items you order, the cheaper shipping is per item.
- Every order submitted receives an order ID to view your order details at anytime.
- Most orders ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise on the item detail page. Your entire order will ship together.
- USA orders ship via USPS with a tracking number and are given the option to ship:
Overnight: Guaranteed delivery 1 to 2 days after processing.
Priority: 2 to 3 days after processing.
First Class: Estimated 3 to 4 days after processing (shipments under 16 oz. are given this option).
Standard: Estimated 4 to 6 days after processing.
Flat Rate: Estimated 2 to 7 days (varies based on location) after processing.
- International orders ship via USPS Air Mail: Estimated delivery 7 to 14 business days after processing.
- We gladly accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We also accept payment via Paypal, money orders, checks (USA customers only) & cash (US dollars).
For other frequently asked questions, please see our store help